19, A doctor in making


PAUSE HERE

An appreciation letter

Fatini Irdina | 10:14 AM | 0Comments |
A few days before my degree life starts. Of course im nervous, and still wondering what life will i live after this? Other than that, im also afraid of losing my precious friends when i enter the new phase of life. I know that people come and go in our life, but this Fatini really can't accept that fact. I am the one who is really hard to move on. I know that i may slowly lose my bestfriends since high school, eh nope, we still bestfriends but not as close as before. Haaa thats what i mean.

That is why im really afraid if that thing happen to this one precious friend who is very special to me. I have gone that 'phase' so many times, but with this person, it's really hard to accept if that 'phase' happen (i hope it will never happen) We are miles away and we will be busy with our study commitment after this but please stay close to me no matter how busy we are :'(

You might read this or not read this but the reason i want to write this in my blog because one day i will read back and tell myself that i have a very precious friend that i dont want to lose.

To you,
I never regret to know you. Thank you for having me as your friend, as your best friend. I know that i am quite annoying sometimes, my jokes are mostly lame (your jokes also lame ok), i might always spamming your whatsapp just to grab your attention when im boring (but now i rarely do this), and  i am the most sensitive and emotional girl in the world when it is the time :((((

I may not a perfect friend for you. But im trying my best to be a good friend for you. I will be there for you whenever you need me. I will listen to your stories, your favourite movie, your favourite characters and everything. Thank you for needing me. Thank you for still trusting me. Sometimes all I need to go on is to remember that I'm not alone and you are counting on me, too.

Thank you for the laughs, for the cries and for everything in between. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see you again. Don't give up. One day, we will cross the line together with glory.

Missing you,

Your bff.


0 flying letters:

 
ALL RIGHT RESERVED SINCE AUGUST 2010. FULL DESIGNED BY FATINI IRDINA